Sunday, September 29, 2019

Carolyn Howard Chapman (Mom's Half-Cousin) Visit to California June 2016

Mom's Half Cousin Visiting California, June 18-23

Inbox
x

William Chapman wchapman@byu.net

Wed, May 25, 2016, 11:00 AM
Reply to all
to Andrew, aubs03@gmail.com, chapman7@gmail.com, Danielle, emileahd@yahoo.com, jackie28joy@gmail.com, jackie@autoalert.com, jillianchapman@ymail.com, Jim, Joseph, Kathi, kendrahammer1@gmail.com, mlchapman09@gmail.com, motondska@gmail.com, natechapmanproductions@gmail.com, Pam, richiehiatt@gmail.com, Robert, Rychelle, Sarah, Scott, Shalee, victoriaezell@gmail.com
I just posted this on our Chapman family Facebook page but not sure all of you are connected, or will see that. You may not even be interested. However, here goes.

I just got off the phone with Carolyn Howard Chapman, Mom's half cousin, who lives in Altus, Oklahoma. She is the daughter of Lester Howard, half-brother of Grandma Ala's. Grandma Ala and Lester were both children of James Porter Howard, my great-grandfather, but had different mothers. Lester's mother was Emily Myrtle Browder and Grandma Ala's mother was Louise Victoria Weber.

Anyway, Carolyn will be coming out from Oklahoma with her 2 sons and daughter to visit her other daughter here in Murietta next month. I'm trying to schedule a time to get together but they arrive on Saturday, June, 18, the same day we are having our family reunion at Caspers. They plan on being out here for about 5 days.

By the way, Nancy Dufresne, Carolyn's daughter, who lives in Murietta, was Miss Oklahoma in 1982 and 4th runner-up in the Miss America pageant that year. She is currently the pastor of a major evangelical church in Murietta, http://www.dufresneministries.org/. I will update this when I get more information.
Bill

Victoria Ezell victoriaezell@gmail.com

Thu, May 26, 2016, 1:26 AM
Reply to all
to William, Andrew, aubs03@gmail.com, chapman7@gmail.com, Danielle, emileahd@yahoo.com, jackie28joy@gmail.com, jackie@autoalert.com, jillianchapman@ymail.com, Jim, Joseph, Kathi, kendrahammer1@gmail.com, mlchapman09@gmail.com, motondska@gmail.com, natechapmanproductions@gmail.com, Pam, richiehiatt@gmail.com, Robert, Rychelle, Sarah, Scott, Shalee
So interesting Bill! Would be great if we could meet them! Hope we can get together. Let me know if you arrange something.

Kathi Hiatt kathihiatt8@aol.com

Fri, May 27, 2016, 7:49 AM
Reply to all
to William, Andrew, aubs03@gmail.com, chapman7@gmail.com, Danielle, emileahd@yahoo.com, jackie28joy@gmail.com, jackie@autoalert.com, jillianchapman@ymail.com, Jim, Joseph, kendrahammer1@gmail.com, mlchapman09@gmail.com, motondska@gmail.com, natechapmanproductions@gmail.com, Pam, richiehiatt@gmail.com, Robert, Rychelle, Sarah, Scott, Shalee, victoriaezell@gmail.com
Bill, 
I'd love to meet them as well! Hopefully we can find a time! Please keep us posted and thank you for keeping us all connected!  Kathi

No comments: