Sunday, September 29, 2019

The House Dad grew up in, Salem, Oregon

The House Dad grew up in, Salem, Oregon

Inbox
x

William Chapman wchapman@byu.net

Thu, Apr 23, 2015, 10:26 PM
Reply to all
to andrewandbritt83@gmail.com, aubs03@gmail.com, chapman7@gmail.com, Danielle, emileahd@yahoo.com, jackie28joy@gmail.com, jackie@autoalert.com, jillianchapman@ymail.com, Jim, Joseph, Kathi, kendrahammer1@gmail.com, mlchapman09@gmail.com, motondska@gmail.com, natechapmanproductions@gmail.com, pjmchapman@gmail.com, rchap347sum@gmail.com, richiehiatt@gmail.com, Rychelle, sarahmarie3795@gmail.com, Scott, shalee.hiatt@gmail.com, victoriaezell@gmail.com
For those of you who are not on facebook, I posted this message and thought some of you might be interested:

This is a link to a picture of the house Dad grew up in in Salem, Oregon:http://tinyurl.com/onl395p. The address I have for Dad is 566 N. 17th St. but this is for 566 NE 17th St. but I think this is it. Obviously, it has been renovated or remodeled but probably similar to what it looked like when he lived there. And, here is a link to the Mill Stream he talked about going to all the time and playing in: http://tinyurl.com/qepdee4.

Bill

Kathi Hiatt kathihiatt8@aol.com

Sat, Apr 25, 2015, 1:40 PM
Reply
to wchapman
Thanks for these pictures Bill! I wonder if they could be put on Ancestry.com?

Thanks for sharing!!

Kathi 

No comments: